To be able to successfully manage a crisis requires a proactive, well planned approach.
We can help you to identify what could go wrong and build plans to manage these situations to minimise the impact on your business, your reputation, your customers and your workers.
Depending on your business, a crisis management plan will include:
- roles and responsibilities
- recovery procesess and actions
- processes for effective communication with stakeholders including the local or broader community, workers, customers, government and suppliers
- media management strategies
- how and when issues are to be escalated